Working in Collaboration with Local and Indigenous Communities
The final E-Book in this series focuses on collaboration with local and Indigenous communities. How respecting local knowledge and working together can play a prominent role in handling critical challenges related to Biodiverse Ecosystems, Sustainable Environment and Local Participation. Address the set of unique needs and challenges, build trust and consistency and explore techniques for reaching the right audience.
Take away insights on:
- Harmonize specialized knowledge with local knowledge
- Embrace Indigenous perspective for efficient and timely project delivery
- Increase consultation value with Aboriginal engagement
Ready to find out how collaboration can ensure better results? Download the E-Book now.
The Top Not-to-Do list for Public Consultation Strategy Design
Designing a perfect consultation plan can be tricky, and it can get even trickier if the easy-to-miss errors get ignored. In the 3rd part of this E-Book series- industry thought leaders identified 3 common mistakes consultation professionals make while designing an engagement strategy.
Learn more on:
- Planning outreach strategies for diversified populations
- Evaluation of public engagement strategies
- Dealing with criticism and updating methods of consultation
Download the E-Book now and identify which mistakes are affecting your engagement plan.
Influence of Social Media in Changing Public Consultation Landscape
Take away insights on-
- Usefulness of social media from a communications perspective
- Methods to outreach hard to reach audience
- Social media policies for public and private organizations
Download the e-Book now and discover strategies for strengthening outreach.
Transform Your Public Consultation Strategies & Drive Project Success
Download the e-Book now and learn perspectives from Utility, Health, and City Planning professionals on the challenges of Public Consultation.