Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Improve the outcome of your public consultation projects
Source best practices to maximize the results of your consultation and get project buy-in at Canada’s biggest Public Consultation and Engagement Summit.
- Identify strategies to enhance inclusive public participation
Gain insight into how industry leaders are increasing citizen input to push their projects forward.
- Develop a digital plan to achieve the support your project needs
Transform your processes to cut costs and deliver an efficient public consultation process.
- Gain practical insight from proven case studies to foster meaningful engagement
Promote partnerships and cultivate an environment of meaningful dialogue.
- Unlock the code to communicating with Millennials for your engagement initiative
Unlock valuable methods to advance your public participation with hard to reach groups.
Hear from Past Attendees
Who You Will Meet
Join 200+ thought leaders, experts and professionals from across North America at this unique event.
Ministers / Chief / City Manager / Directors of:
Public Consultation | Citizen Engagement | Urban Planning | Planning | Stakeholder Relations | Community Relations | Economic Development | Healthcare | City Planning
SVP / President / VP / Head / Chief / Director of:
Aboriginal Relations & Engagement | Planning | Stakeholder Relations | Business Planning | Exploration | Human Resources and Engagement | Land and Development | Sustainability | Communication | External Affairs | Strategy and Innovation | Community Planning | Development
Public Consultation Experts
Public Consultation and Engagement Consultants