Click the image above to play the video from the
3rd Annual Summit on Public Consultation & Engagement in Toronto.
Engage in 2 days of top content with specialized streams, interactive sessions and elite speakers. Source solutions to your most pressing challenges!
Your one-stop event to learn from the top case studies in public consultation and engagement.
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to network with key industry leaders and take part in interactive discussions focused on the obstacles facing your organization.
NEW Specialized tracks for Aboriginal vs. multi-stakeholder engagement and government vs. private industry projects.
Don’t reinvent the wheel. Learn from our speakers’ experiences and emulate their successes. Hear directly from the top names in public engagement.
Your first step to source intelligence unavailable elsewhere – THIS CONFERENCE!
- Long-term engagement: Embed meaningful engagement into your business strategy
- Aboriginal needs: Understand and negotiate with Aboriginal stakeholder demands
- New engagement strategies: Drive innovation in your communication and consultation efforts
- Working in multicultural settings: Bridge diverse expectations to meet shared needs
- Novel technologies: Minimize costs and improve reach through e-consultation methods
- Communication strategies: Employ effective messaging to diffuse tension
- Engaging low-income groups: Foster public participation among all social segments
- Reaching remote communities: Overcome the challenges of consultation in remote areas
- Involving the silent majority: Ensure the voices of all stakeholders are heard
- Financial constraints: Source strategies to get-buy in and promote the value of engagement
Interested in attending? Enquire now:
Tel: 1 (866) 298-9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)