Click the image above to play the video from the
3rd Annual Summit on Public Consultation & Engagement in Toronto.
Engage in 2 days of top content with interactive sessions, specialized streams and elite speakers. Source solutions to your most pressing challenges!
Your one-stop event to learn from the top case studies in public consultation and engagement.
NEW: Specialized tracks for Municipal vs. Aboriginal and Private Industry vs. Public Sector consultations.
Don’t reinvent the wheel. Learn from our speakers’ experiences and emulate their successes. Connect and partake in conversation with top leaders and your peers in public engagement.
Your first step to source intelligence unavailable elsewhere – THIS CONFERENCE!
Hover over the image to the left to see where some of Public Consultation’s speakers are travelling from.
Click it to see all speaker profiles.
- Deliberative Polling®: Adopt a scientific approach in your consultations
- Silent Majority: Make all voices heard to reflect diverse stakeholder needs
- Public Buy-in: Achieve your objectives and ensure project approval
- Aboriginal Relations: Collaborate and partner for mutual success
- Unsuccessful Consultations: Learn from others’ mistakes to improve future initiatives
- Grassroots Support: Source new models to consult, engage and effect change
- Digital Media: Minimize costs and improve reach through e-consultation
- Environmental Assessments: Meet and exceed the criteria of licensing bodies
- Capacity Building: Develop your internal commitment and investment to engagement
- Public Outcry: Employ effective messaging to diffuse tension
Interested in attending? Enquire now:
Tel: 1 (866) 298-9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)